A Scotland where people with autism are included and equal.
To achieve this, we will work in partnership with people with autism, their families and carers, and those who serve them.
- We are an independent, non-profit organisation.
- We will work in collaboration with others to encourage and develop understanding, transform communities, raise aspirations and improve lives.
- Represent the interests of people with autism, and their families and carers
- Be a reliable and impartial hub for focused information, research, knowledge, and practice
- Support the local and national implementation of the Scottish Strategy for Autism
- Promote and provide opportunities for learning and development
- Provide networking opportunities across Scotland, bringing together experience and expertise