Autism Network Scotland works in collaboration through strategic partnerships and knowledge sharing to drive change and support positive health and well-being for autistic people across Scotland.
Autism Network Scotland does this by:
- Providing and supporting networking opportunities across Scotland, bringing together experience, expertise, knowledge and understanding.
- Providing an impartial hub for reliable autism information, knowledge, practice and research.
- Being led by the perspectives and ambitions of the autistic person, their families and carers.
- Supporting the implementation of the Scottish Strategy for Autism and the aspiration that all autistic people are respected, accepted and valued.
- Promoting and providing opportunities for autism learning and development.
The ANS team is based at the University of Strathclyde and work throughout Scotland to promote sustainable and positive outcomes for autistic individuals, their families and communities.
CONNECT & COMMUNICATE
SECURING BETTER OUTCOMES