AUTISM NETWORK SCOTLAND
What we do:
We work in collaboration through strategic partnerships and sharing knowledge to drive change and support positive well-being for autistic people across Scotland.
What we want:
We want sustainable and positive outcomes for autistic individuals, their families and communities.
How we do it:
- Providing and supporting networking opportunities across Scotland, bringing together experience, expertise, knowledge and understanding.
- Providing an impartial hub for reliable autism information, knowledge, practice and research.
- Being led by the perspectives and ambitions of the autistic person, their families and carers.
- Supporting the implementation of the Scottish Strategy for Autism and the aspiration that all autistic people are respected, accepted and valued.
- Promoting and providing opportunities for autism learning and development.
Where we are:
The ANS team is based at the University of Strathclyde and we work throughout Scotland. The team are currently working remotely and can be contacted via our email email@example.com Or phone and leave a message: 0141 444 8146
CONNECT & COMMUNICATE
SECURING BETTER OUTCOMES