Fragile X Syndrome is the most common inherited cause of learning disability, yet is often overlooked or misunderstood.
Educate to Empower
The roadshow will cover:
- Introduction to Fragile X
- Professional networking and best practice sharing
- Launch of new resource pack for newly diagnosed families
- Talk from local genetic centre
- Parent’s perspective of diagnosis and Fragile X
It is hoped that this event will provide a platform for professionals to gather in an informal environment to share good practice, learn more about the work of The Fragile X Society and The Patrick Wild Centre – including personal perspectives from family members on their experiences of diagnosis.
They would particularly welcome representatives from Genetic Centres, Child Development Teams, CAMHS teams and Adult Learning Disability Teams or any professionals working with families at point of diagnosis.
Please contact Sandra at Fragile X by email or telephone 07825 050 072 for more information.
To book your place at this FREE event, please click here Eventbrite.