Positive Pathways: Positive Behaviour Support Training for Family Carers of Young People with Autism
This training is for parents and carers of children and young people with Autism (aged between 5-18)
The training will focus on understanding emotional and behavioural challenges through a free Advice and intensive Support Service.
What’s on offer
- Two free training sessions with focus on understanding emotional and behavioural challenges.
- A range of e-learning resources and tools.
- A small number of 1:1 sessions with a behavioural therapist and follow up consultation phone calls throughout the year.
Please Note: This training session is designed to run over consecutive weeks (session 1 and 2).
- 1st session is due to take place on Tuesday 25th April 2017
- 2nd session is due to take place on Tuesday 2nd May 2017.
Organiser: The Richmond Fellowship – Positive Pathways Team
Time: Options to attend – 12 noon to 2.30 pm or 6.00 pm – 8.30 pm
For full details of this event and to register your interest please email Postive Pathways Team or telephone 0845 013 6365.