Number 3 is a free, person-centred support service for adults with an Autism Spectrum Condition living in the Perth and Kinross region. The service is delivered by Autism Initiatives and offers a wide range of advice, information and social opportunities.
Our building in Perth’s King Street provides a relaxed and calming atmosphere and is the main base for our busy activity programme. During our general opening times adults can access our pool table, PC’s, games consoles, art materials and music equipment. There are also a variety of social groups and clubs scheduled each month.
In addition to the many social opportunities available we also offer one to one problem solving support. Advice and information is available on a range of issues including; employment, benefits, housing, relationships and diagnosis. Some people may require support to look for information, fill in a form, make a phone call or attend an appointment, these are all things that staff at Number 3 can help with.
Some of the services on offer at Number 3 include:
- Pre–diagnostic support and information.
- Late Diagnosis Course (helping individuals diagnosed as adults to better understand their condition).
- Living Life to the Full Course (self help group tackling low mood and low self esteem).
- Wide range of social groups/activities.
- Four drop-in sessions each week.
- Relatives and Carers Group.
- Four PC’s with internet access.
- Training and information sessions available for relatives, employers and health professionals.
- One-to-one appointments with experienced staff.
- Employability Skills Course and in-work support.
You can view the Perth December Newsletter by clicking here: Perth December Newsletter.
How to Contact the One Stop Shop:
Tel: 01738 449327
Find the Shop on Facebook.