Members regularly receive:
- The quarterly Autism Network Scotland Newsletter
- A regular, monthly e-bulletin about forthcoming autism-related events and training in Scotland
- Links to the latest news, resources and examples of good practice
- The chance to attend face-to-face conferences and forums for both autism professionals and for people on the spectrum, their families and carers
- The opportunity to join our online Virtual Networks, which enable the sharing of experience and information both locally and nationally
- Find out how to join our Virtual Networks and begin creating your profile within Autism Network Scotland.