Membership of Autism Network Scotland is free and open to anyone who lives or works in Scotland.
As a member you will regularly receive:
- The quarterly Autism Network Scotland Newsletter.
- Information about forthcoming autism-related events in Scotland and further afield.
- Links to the latest news, resources and information from the autism community.
- Examples of good practice from service providers around the country.
- The chance to attend face-to-face conferences and forums for autism professionals and also for people on the spectrum and their families and carers.
- The opportunity to join our virtual networks, which enable the sharing of experience and information in both your local area and the length and breadth of Scotland.
- For more information on how to register your interest in our virtual networks and begin creating your profile within Autism Network Scotland, click here.